I will use my constitutional right to publish my views.
I would like to clarify that the images have been sourced from the http://reddit.com
Here’s the pic of Shivaji that caused uproar in Pune recently
Just wanted to convey to people that the images posted by Mohsin were not sane.
He did deserve a punishment for- lighting up the fire of the communal hatred and express his anti national views, but certainly not the death. That too by people who are not authorized to take actions against him..
Its a shame that people like Mohsin and those who killed him coexist in India.
The murder of Mohsin has once again brought upon shame to both the major religions of India.
- Why did Bebo fail under AOL's regime?
- Who should I follow on Google+, and why?
- What's the benefit of using Janrain, Gigya, LoginRadius or Social Annex over building-in Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin authentication yourself?
- What should be the first thing to do in a social media marketing campaing, including, Facebook, Twitter?
- What are the steps on making a social networking website?
Anything that goes on the internet remains till Apocalypse hits out and everything gets destroyed.