- Step one: Identify your vision and what makes your social network unique. If it’s not unique in experience or content, why would someone leave their existing friendship connections and massive content available on the social networks they already use every day?
- Step two: Figure out your design and development strategy.
- Step three: Figure out your long term monetization plan.
After you have completed these preliminary steps, you now have to make an important decision about how you will execute these plans. Are you going to hire a tech team to build it ‘in-house’ or use an pre-built white label solution?
Building it yourself means a lot of time and money invested. Your time to market is going to be much longer than using a pre-built solution, and also the amount of money that you will have to invest in this undertaking will be significantly higher. This means greater risk for you and your team. Using a white label solution means you can get your product to market more quickly and you can take a smaller financial risk.
If you decide that a white label solution is for you, there’s a lot of options out there to begin evaluating. Once you have started looking you will quickly discover that most of them are cheap and do not have the user experience that is required to successfully keep users on your platform. In today’s market you need to have the kind of premium quality experience that users are accustomed to. Most of the white label social networks out there are built on hybrid apps which means they built web then use software to make it function like an app. The problem with that approach is the app is clunky and doesn’t feel as smooth as it should. Another challenge is that most of them are cookie-cutter solutions that don’t let you customize to your needs.
A good solution to these problems to check out is ExistSocial. This platform is built with native apps to offer a premium experience from the start. ExistSocial also offers customization to the design and feature combinations as well as custom feature development. This means you aren’t stuck with a partial solutions, but you can get built exactly what you want and need.They offer a premium white label solution, but in this industry you get what you pay for. Here’s some pics to checkout and be sure to visit their site.
- Have you ever dated anyone through meeting on Facebook/Quora/Twitter? If yes, how did you open the conversation?
- Why is Facebook so boring these days?
- Why do people like their own photos and statuses on Facebook?
- What are the needs of companies in networking? Could be these needs fulfilled by online networking platforms?
- What does it mean to protect user privacy in 2014?