I’m a CS student. So I need constant help in my studies as well as review of my presentations/codes/submitting-paper etc. You know Stack Overflow and Quora are always good resources to ask and find answers.
But there are some silly question that may arise your brain what you may find hard but is really easy, posting them in SO or Quora will not be easy, as they would be closed or remain unanswered. Also SO or Quora is a huge index and finding specific Q&A can become hard.
So I join severals Programming/Algorithm/Peer-Reviewer groups in FB. Though finding the right groups are hard a tip may help :
- only join group which are private, because they tends to strict with spam.
- If it is a open group go through the posts and see the quality and n oof spams.
- Check the group admin profile.
- Check the group docs.
Also follow some cool Science pages which updates regularly with quality posts
- How to perform Pinterest marketing effectively
- Why did Formspring fail while Quora thrives?
- How bad is your Quora addiction?
- Why do people like arguing on the internet about politics, religion, race, sex, gender, and so on?
- How to tag people on Instagram after posting
- 13 Really Cool Science Pages on Facebook
- 26 Facebook Science Pages You Should Check Out!
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”
^remember that also. So follow some cool funny meme pages but don’t diverge completely in that and lose your precious time.
- Don’t lose your time chatting with useless people and befriend with whom you can take guidance from.
- Before posting anything in FB group please search in google or you can be slammed with “RTFM” comment.
- Use the best resource in world INTERNET.